Páginas

sábado, novembro 24, 2012

Accessories Haul

 
Hi guys! I bought some accessories 2 weeks ago and in two weeks time ive been trying to resolve the problem here in my Blog..I cant upload any photos because I already used the 1GB limits here in blogspot. I dont have any idea that there is a limit guys! So today I ended up using photobucket to transfer the link on my blog! Oh, to tell you the truth guys the first time I knew that I cant upload new photos..I just feel like this is the end of my blogging life. Then, I ask my husband about this problem and he told me about the photobucket and how will I transfer the photos so I can continue what I love doing, taking pictures and sharing with you guys! 
So continue on my accessories haul here are some of the cute things that I bought  8 rings, 1 pike bracelet, 2 necklaces and 2 earrings. Are´nt they´re all cute? My most favorite are the giraffe and leopard rings!
Ola meninas, Demorei pra postar novos fotos, sabem porque? deu aquele limite de 1GB aqui no meu blog por isso nao consegue nem postar nenhuma quase 2 semana ne. Mas, eu estou aqui de volta com mais looks que ja esta aguardando nas proximas dias pra voces viu? Por momento aqui um post sobre minhas comprinhas de accessorios que comprei 2 semana passada. Nao e tudo fofo?
Comprei 8 aneis,1 bracelet, 2 colares e 2 brincos.
 
I love spikes! Look how cute this rings and bracelet
 
My Ring holders. A little collection of my rings
 
 
 
                                                                    Moustache fever!

3 comentários:

  1. Amei as bijus, comprei alguns parecidos, depois que conseguir tirar as fotos vou fazer um post.
    Beijos. Dani
    http://futilidadeseoutrascoisitasmais.blogspot.com.br/

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hey you´ve a wonderful blog!
    So please check out mine
    And if you want we can follow each other
    here and on bloglovin ! :)
    Let me know !!!!!
    xoxo
    <3

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for all of your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...