Páginas

quarta-feira, agosto 22, 2012

Hi-Low


When I first saw this Sleeveless Polo in front of Loja Ustop I already fell inlove and grab my size and head straight to fitting room! I never had this type of Hi-low shirt.It's flowy, see-through and the collar has its golden tiny details on its. It's versatile and easy to incorporate into many outfit. I can imagine wearing it with a high waisted short and my boots, rocky and chic style. And also letting it unbuttoned using a LBD! How multi-functional and being creative.

Ola Meninas! Aqui e mais um Look da Semana que usei no sabado. Essa camisa fui amor na primeira vista quando entrei na Loja Ustop! Ela e linda e do jeito que eu estava procurando mesmo, estilo Hi-low que esta no moda agora, adorei tambem o detalhe na gola. Entao gostaram meninas? Beijos!











         By the way I forgot to mention that Ive tried this Californiana hairstyle a bit Ombre hair Look!




        I love gold details accessories easy to mixed and matched in any outfit.
                                  and also my favorite wedge shoes from Melissa.

16 comentários:

  1. Such a cute outfit. I love our shoes.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Que luxo essa camisa! Amei! Também querooo!

    beeeijo
    www.misssainha.com

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Adorei o look é maravilhoso, já sou a tua seguidora podes seguir de volta?

    Aproveita e participa lá no sorteio internacional que está a decorrer la no blog

    http://mypassionfashionandbeauty.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Olá! Desculpa encher o saco, mas é que temos um projeto que ajuda pessoas com bulimia, anorexia, depressão, automutilação e bullying. Pedimos a sua colaboração para ajudar a divulgar o projeto. Se tudo caminhar bem muitas mais pessoas serão ajudadas.
    Muito obrigada pela atenção!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Love everything about this look! That top really is versatile.

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Gorgeous, nice blog, I follow you.
    Kisses Priscila Hdez
    http://www.blogpersonalstyle.com/

    ResponderExcluir
  7. so pretty!!
    Would you like to follow each others and keep in touch? let me know! :D

    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
  8. you look gorgeous here, love this outfit <3
    hope you had a good weekend xx

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Hello :) Cool post. I have almost the same shirt as you :D And your shoes look so interesting, I realy like them :) Btw I am now following you, can you do the same for me?

    xLOVEx http://veronicadelarge.blogspot.sk/

    ResponderExcluir
  10. wow... what a great outfit. luv that blouse! you look amazing! :)

    xoxo
    lilly

    http://lostinseptember.blogspot.de/

    ResponderExcluir
  11. Gostei da camisa (:
    beijos

    http://stephanydiz.blogspot.com.br/

    ResponderExcluir
  12. Amei totalmente esse sapato!
    http://lelusantos.blogspot.com.br/

    ResponderExcluir
  13. Conjunto muito lindo, adorei :)
    beijinhos

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for all of your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...