Páginas

quinta-feira, janeiro 19, 2012

Nail Arts!

Hi guys just want to share w/ all of you some of the nail arts that  ive already done for the last few weeks!! Hope you all like it!! Im just a beginner in doing nail arts, you may thought that this nail arts are difficult to create! But i assure all of you guys that all of this are very easy and fun to create!! Just comment below if you want me to do some nail art tutorials!! 

Lady Bug nail art
 Monarch butterfly nail
 Checkered nail
 Pika pikachu
 Cute owl nail art and i painted the rest w/ polka dots

10 comentários:

  1. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog doll!!
    I love all of the nail art!!


    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Like the last one !

    BTW: Like your blog, following you now. I hope you'll visit my blog and if you want follow back :)

    Kisses from Germany !

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Such cute designs. Love your blog, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch, I love finding new blogs! xoxo

    http://joellenlove.com

    ResponderExcluir
  4. thanks for the comment.. great nail art!! and of course ill follow bk if u follow.. xx take care

    ResponderExcluir
  5. the one with the owl is sooooo adorable! *o* i must try that one next time i'll do my nails ^^ thanks for the suggestions!

    Love * Monstros no Armário

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Your nail art is cute....really creative! I'm a new follower, how you can sto by soon and follow if you like.

    xo erica

    ResponderExcluir
  7. I love the back and white one. Cute nail art. I have followed you. Hope you follow me back. Cheers
    http://www.fashionbeautybug.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
  8. hmm I did folloe back straight away.. seems like it didnt work, sorry! ive followed again.. did it work now? x

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Theses are some great designs, Keep it up
    Love your blog
    Kiwi ..x

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for all of your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...